Lori's Nursing Necklaces and more!

Nursing Breastfeeding necklaces: custom-made by a work at home Mom, for more than seven years. The only nursing necklace tested by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission.I only use beads made in the US. Great necklace for twiddling/pinching and distractable breastfed babies. Est 2001

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Nursing Necklaces inspired by: a bouncy chair, a festival in Texas , and the beach

Sometimes, I am asked to create necklace from certain information. Those are by FAR the most difficult ones, but also the most rewarding to create. Here are a few:

What I'd like the set to look like: Surprize me! My daughter, Allison,
was born on June 19, 2004, and loves bright colors. I like so many of your
designs in the galleries, I am having a hard time deciding what I'd like, so
I'm going to leave it up to you. I like having primary colors with some
larger beads for Allison to play with. I'd like to have her name on the
necklace, too. Her room is decorated in blues and purples and she has most
of the Oceans Wonders line from Fisher Price (the benefit of being a first
grandchild.) :)

The Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Bouncer Seat

So, after studying the bouncer, I made her this necklace!

=======
I'll leave the design up to you but I wanted to give you a little info about my daughter to inspire your creative juices! :)
She was born in the spring (April 2004) and here in San Antonio during the month of April we celebrate for two long weeks. The celebration is called "Fiesta" and it is basically a celebration of our Spanish/Mexican heritage. There is lots of food, music, dancing, drinking and everything else you can imagine. It's a cleaner version of Mardi Gras.

I found this picture of a float from the Fiesta website.

And came up with this necklace for her!

======

Style: I’d like one with sort of a “beach” theme. I’m bringing this on vacation to keep my 11month old son busy on the plane. If you could make something similar to Daniel’s or Jackson’s on your website, that would be GREAT! Blues, whites, teals, greens (turtles, whales, dolphins, fish, etc.)…whatever you think! 30-32 inch necklace please.

I found this picture of a beach

And made this necklace. If you find a green bead and work in either direction, you can see a beach scene! I did green for the land, gold for the sand, white and light blue for the waves on shore, darker blue for the deep water and then a marine animal in the deep water, then it repeats to get you back to land again!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home