Lori's Nursing Necklaces and more!

Nursing Breastfeeding necklaces: custom-made by a work at home Mom, for more than seven years. The only nursing necklace tested by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission.I only use beads made in the US. Great necklace for twiddling/pinching and distractable breastfed babies. Est 2001

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Nursing Necklaces inspired by: a fall day, the ocean, and a nursery's jungle theme

Sometimes, I am asked to create necklace from certain information. Those are by FAR the most difficult ones, but also the most rewarding to create. Here are a few:

This mom just asked for warm fall colors, so I looked out my patio door and saw something like this:

So, I got out my beads and created this:

=======

The original order for the following design was from a Mom who emailed me asking if I could make a nursing necklace to remind her of the ocean. She and her husband were on vacation on the coast when they decided to start a family. I looked at pictures on line and found this one very inspiring.

I tried to capture some of it's beauty and allure. This is my most popular design, so I must have done something right.

======

For this necklace, I was sent pictures of various angles of the baby's room.


I thought the crib looked really cool, so I went to work on making a necklace to match!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home