Lori's Nursing Necklaces and more!

Nursing Breastfeeding necklaces: custom-made by a work at home Mom, for more than seven years. The only nursing necklace tested by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission.I only use beads made in the US. Great necklace for twiddling/pinching and distractable breastfed babies. Est 2001

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Helping babies breastfeed longer!

I love reading these on breastfeeding message boards:

I hope that this is appropriate in this forum (if not please feel free to move it where it should be), but I wanted to take a moment and say a big "Thanks!" to Lori (www.lorisnursingnecklaces.com) for the nursing necklace she made for me last week. I injured my right thumb just before Thanksgiving slicing apples and nursing my son suddenly became much more challenging as his favorite thing to do while he nurses has always been to grasp the thumb in front of his nose. Nursing sessions had turned into wrestling bouts as I tried desperately to keep his hands away from my injured thumb. I finally remembered seeing comments about Lori's nursing necklaces here in Ovuland. I sent her an email and she was absolutely wonderful! She put a necklace together in primary colors, personalized with Max's name, and had it in the mail to me the same day. Since it arrived nursing is so much easier... If Max is alert and graspy, the colors and shapes really grab his attention. If he's sleepy and ready to nod off he holds onto the necklace as he nurses down. If he does get interested in the bandaged thumb I can distract him with the necklace.I can't fully express how much stress, hassle and pain this necklace has saved me in the last week and a half. I highly recommend them for anyone with a nurser who likes to pinch, pull, grab...DH loves it too. He calls it Max's Mommy Beads and was amazed at how well they work.Anyway, my heartfelt thanks, again, to Lori!



and


My dd has been very distracted during nursing and it takes a long time to feed her and if we are out sometimes she will hardly eat til we get home. So today I got my nursing necklaces from Lori. I ordered 2 because I couldn't decide between colors. Anyway, I tried it out and dd loved it and so did I. She nursed for much longer without being distracted. Now I can't wait to see if it will work while we are out. Anyway, I just wanted to say I love mine and give a for Lori's nursing necklaces!Joanna


I swear I get all weepy reading these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home