Lori's Nursing Necklaces and more!

Nursing Breastfeeding necklaces: custom-made by a work at home Mom, for more than seven years. The only nursing necklace tested by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission.I only use beads made in the US. Great necklace for twiddling/pinching and distractable breastfed babies. Est 2001

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Nursing necklaces inspired by: A Lord of the Rings flag, and Strawberry Shortcake

Sometimes, I am asked to create necklace from certain information. Those are by FAR the most difficult ones, but also the most rewarding to create. Here are a few:

A friend emailed me saying she wanted me to make a nursing necklace for a friend of hers who was really into the Lord of the Rings and asked if I could make a nursing necklace to match.

I Immediately thought of this flag.

And made her this necklace


Cait's birthday is on October 8th. I would like two necklaces for the two young ones attending.
The theme is Strawberry Shortcake. Lots of pink. Cait's tastes are much more
frilly than mine. C'est la vie.

So, I went searching the internet for Strawberry Shortcake and friends! There really is a StrawberryShortcake.com and that is where I found Orange Twist

and

Custard the cat and Pupcake the dog

I put them together and created this necklace.


Cait at her birthday party, modeling her new necklace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home