Lori's Nursing Necklaces and more!

Nursing Breastfeeding necklaces: custom-made by a work at home Mom, for more than seven years. The only nursing necklace tested by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission.I only use beads made in the US. Great necklace for twiddling/pinching and distractable breastfed babies. Est 2001

Saturday, December 03, 2005

More than just for nursing!

Vanessa with Daddy using the necklace while he feeds her.



You made two necklaces for my daughter Anna Mae. She is still too young for me to wear them around my neck (not to the twiddling stage yet). I did want you to see how much she enjoys them though hanging above her changing table. I spin the parrot so the necklaces move and she smiles and smiles and laughs as she stares at them. I'm glad I got two of them so when I do start wearing one she still has one to look at. Thank you so much for them. Sally



Stella and her Grand Dad.


My mom, Linda Eddy-Hough, using my neice, Amber's necklace to keep from playing with her good silver jewelry.




Even Elmo likes to wear a toddler necklace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home