Lori's Nursing Necklaces and more!

Nursing Breastfeeding necklaces: custom-made by a work at home Mom, for more than seven years. The only nursing necklace tested by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission.I only use beads made in the US. Great necklace for twiddling/pinching and distractable breastfed babies. Est 2001

Friday, December 02, 2005

What moms are saying about my nursing necklaces!

Just discovered another really great thing about these necklaces. My girls were playing happily and then decided that they were hungry RIGHT THAT SECOND & crying ensued. I grabbed the necklaces & they stopped crying as I put them on & got settled with my nursing pillow. They really are great! Jill

Hello! I got my necklace a little bit ago, I think it was Monday. And I LOVE it!! Thank you so much, it is just beautiful, the colors are perfect and I love the clear beads and ocean critters, it is just PERFECT!! I have it hanging in my living room, our main nursing room, and I only take it down to nurse Peyton. It has worked wonders! Not only does he get down to business with something to twirl with his fingers, but he also knows when I take it down that its time to nurse, and he has even started to look at it when he starts to get hungry!! Amazing. I have to say that I was a little skeptical at first that something would really make a big difference ( I was starting to NOT enjoy our nursing sessions b/c he was to distracted to even latch correctly, no fun.), but it has. Now I am starting to enjoy nursing again, thank you so much for saving our breastfeeding relationship! Thank you, Jessica (& the no longer distracted Peyton


If it wasn't for ordering this necklace I would have quit nursing. I ordered it week before last but on Monday I was so close to quitting but I didn't want to have the money go to waste for the necklace. It's silly that I was going to let a couple days of slow supply get me down. I kept holding on to the idea of a cool 'nursing toy' so I stuck it out. Nicole



Hi Lori!
I just wanted to update you on how much my kids still love their necklaces. It's been about 18 months since you made us our first ones. Neil is almost 2 now and still nurses with his several times a day. He's very big and strong now, and the necklace saves me a lot of black-and-blue pinch marks from his twiddling. He has always enjoyed handling the necklaces while sitting on my lap, especially when he can touch two of them together. The beads and the noise they make still fascinate him.
Orin proudly wears his sibling necklace. At 5 years old he loves the fact that he can read his full name on his necklace, and enjoys counting and categorizing the different beads. He takes it to school every day, and wears it in the classroom. I think it's a security item for him if he feels lonely during the long Kindergarten day. He also loves the fact that he has something with his name on it just like his friends have, since it's hard to find anything in the store with an unusual name like Orin printed on it!
And, last but not least, there is the mommy stuff that I have. I use my sunglasses holder all summer, and have recieved numerous compliments on it. I wear the "rainbow fish" and the "aqua fish" necklaces often, since they match my dress clothes and I have to dress up for work.
Thank you so much for making such great necklaces, and for making them tough enough to withstand both of my boys!!
Jenna Brown (aka Mousekers on Inciteful Mammas)

Thanks for including us, and for letting me know. It's so neat to see my babies online! They still love the necklace - Joseph has started naming the colors and names of all the animals (so it's educational AND functional!). Thanks again! Michelle

Lori,
That's great! Thanks for letting me know. We are still going strong with nursing -- Jimmy is now 9 months! And he still loves the necklace. Thanks again. Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home