Lori's Nursing Necklaces and more!

Nursing Breastfeeding necklaces: custom-made by a work at home Mom, for more than seven years. The only nursing necklace tested by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission.I only use beads made in the US. Great necklace for twiddling/pinching and distractable breastfed babies. Est 2001

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Nursing Necklaces in Action

Lisa and Noah

Brigitte and Elizabeth


Laura Lee and Sandra using the necklace

Laura Lee so happy to have something to play with as she falls asleep!



I recieved my nursing necklace today! Thank you it's beautiful and Carissa's already holding on tight while she nurses! She's only 3 months old but it's so colorful that she holds and examines it ;-) Thanks again! Nicole

here is Miss Emma enjoying her new necklace :)

Again, thank you sooo much Lori!







Dear Lori,

Hi! Rachel and I are enjoying her new necklace! Here are copies of the pictures we took of her using it. You can feel free to use them. Thanks again, Christy



Here are some pics of Anneliese enjoying her nursing necklace -- feel free
to use them on your site if you'd like to!
xoxo
Charlotte

just wanted to share these with you. You have my permission to use them for your site or advertising if you'd like. Kelton loves his necklace. It's awesome for church. Which ever one of us is holding him in church will wear it and it keeps him occupied! I'm the only one of my friends with children right now, but as they start having babies, I'll definately be purchasing more necklaces! My husband does have a few cousins that are pregnant!

Lori,
This is the best pic I could get of us with our necklaces. Walker would not nurse with his Daddy there with a camera. They both love their necklaces. Walker (now 11 months) loves to put his on himself. Will slept with his a couple of nights. I’ll try another time for a better picture.
Thanks,
Lauri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home