Lori's Nursing Necklaces and more!

Nursing Breastfeeding necklaces: custom-made by a work at home Mom, for more than seven years. The only nursing necklace tested by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission.I only use beads made in the US. Great necklace for twiddling/pinching and distractable breastfed babies. Est 2001

Thursday, March 01, 2007

My LorisNursingNecklaces.com is on Google page 1!

I am so excited to be back on the front page again. My web goddess had to shut down my site about a year ago now and I had to open a new site at a different location, that took my Google standing to page 8. It's taken all this time to get me back up to page one and I am so relieved! Check out my website and all the new things at http://LorisNursingNecklaces.com and I will keep posting new things here as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home